Are you in the habit of conditioning your hair after you shampoo. If not, then you should develop this habit, conditioning is an essential part of proper hair care and deep conditioning your hair does more than improve its general appearance. It also helps keep your individual strands healthy and strong.
Why Beer Makes the Best Hair Moisturizer
I have just read a great article on a variety of house hold products that can be used to benefit the hair. The one that stood out the most was the beer treatment for hair. This is an inexpensive hair treatment to boost the hairs texture and shine. Beer will also help repair dryness and boost hair body and volume.
Quick beer hair treatment:
- Ensure the beer is at room temperature.
- Wash your hair as usual
- Pour the warm, flat beer over your head.
- Brush the beer into the hair from scalp to root.
- Allow the beer to do its magic for a couple minutes.
- Rinse the beer out completely.
- Allow your hair to dry and style as normal
- You will notice the difference in shine and texture.
- Repeat this process once weekly if you are happy with the results.
Why dose beer work? Beer is a great hair moisturizer, as it comprised of Proteins and B vitamins that act as a natural moisturizing agent. The yeast and sugar components in the beer work to stimulate the cuticle and promote the appearance of shinier hair. Beer will promote overall hair health and shine.
Hope you like this quick and simple hair treatment. If you have any questions or home remedies send me an message email@example.com Like us on Facebook.