We all have our favorite eyelashes, but buying new ones after a single use just isn’t realistic. Lashes can be cleaned and re-used, 6 simple steps to enable you to value for money from your false eyelashes. Nothing worst than coming home from a great night out and washing your makeup off and your false eyelashes and throwing the lashes into the rubbish bin. With these small steps you can re-use your eyelashes the next time you’re out.
6 simple steps to Clean False Eyelashes:
- Add a small dash of non oil-based cleanser to some water into a small bowl. Mix well.
- So that we protect our eyes from infection and to kill any bacteria add 2 drops of disinfectant or tea tree oil into the cleansing water bowl. Tea tree oil is fantastic for it’s antibacterial and antimicrobial. Do not use any any ingredient that you are allergic too as it may cause damage to your eyes.
- Remove you false lashes carefully from your eyelids and place them into the bowl and leave to soak over night
- The next morning carefully with your fingers rub off any excess glue and mascara and rinse in the bowl.
- Once glue and mascara has been remove, use two cotton rounds placing the eyelashes between them, gently rub off excess debris and cleaning water.
- Open up the two cotton rounds and allow the lashes to air dry before placing the eyelashes back in their packaging ready for the next time you want to use them.
These simple 6 steps will see you at least get 2-4 uses out of your fake eyelashes. Hope you love this tip for to get the most out of your false eyelashes.