Wrinkles are a concern to anyone that feels 25 but is biological a little or a lot over this age. Yesterday I lost a very special little boy. He was smart, cheeky and everyone that met him would fall in love with his vibrant attitude. I was there when he was born and he choose us as his family right from day one but he was taken from us too soon.
I always try to see the positive side or humor in the black cloud. When I woke up this morning after sobbing my heart out all night through, I found myself looking in the mirror with blood shot eyes I notice I had no laugh lines around my eyes. In honor of my Waylen and his sense of fun and laughing at life this blog is all about the worst ways to reduce wrinkles that I have experience but do not recommend
Saying No to wrinkles the wrong way.
- Crying – not crocodile tears but full uncontrollable waling.
- Falling off a gymnastic bar – the skill here is to ensure that you land face first without breaking your nose.
- Bee or insect stings – The trick is to ensure that you are bitten where is wrinkles are and not to be allergic to the bites
- Drink to much and run into a door. Luck I just bounced off the door and just ended up with two black eyes and swelling
- Nasal Surgery – I have had several operations trying to help me to breath better and each time woke up with slits for eyes – no wrinkles
- Using bulldog clips to pull back the loose skin – desperate at a photo shoot – painful
- Catching a baseball with your eye. This is true and not recommend at all.
Remember life is about having fun , laughter and living. While I continue to have wailing and the positive is I have no wrinkles In memory of my little boy who will be for ever in my heart.