Hi to all my readers – To me 2017 is a year of excitement and opportunities. My wonderful hubby and I sat down and did our goals for this year on 31st Dec 2016. At the moment there is no overseas trips planned but for me to stay on the ground in once spot for the whole of the 12 months will be surprising goal to achieve. But I never say never as last time we planned not to go overseas we end up in Las Vegas for a week in summer. I always set a mantra and not New Years Resolution, and this years Mantra is – Fitness – Business – Growth
So whats on my list –
Fitness for 2017
- Start pumping weights again – are the gym goal
- Do some type of exercise 5 days a week and enjoy 2 days off – no pressure
- Ride my motorbike once a week – perfect for fitness may have to bump this up to 2 or 3 times a week.
Business for 2017
- Finally – Launch Zen de Jour Skincare – no pressure just take a lot and lot of deep breaths and believe.
- Export Zen de Jour to at least 3 countries – if I can launch then why not world wide – LOL
- Yes I have heard your cry and so for all that have weighted for a long time – Launch My School – Collage of Dermal Solution – the first three subjects will be
- Chemical Peels and their amazing benefits
- How to make your own French Perfume
- How to make a Moisturizer that is perfect for your skin
- Complete the Laboratory fit-out – not much just a weekend or two
- Finalize the Renovations at Rosetta on High and start on Spence Cove – this is a bit more full on – will hire help
- For Debra Spence Blog – start doing Vblogs – Getting comfortable in-front of the camera – yep this is a big one.
Growth for 2017
- More marketing courses – never know what crazy marketing idea I will come up with.
- More cosmetic chemistry courses – always wanting to expand and grow the skincare range
- Face my fear and have the operation done – hate pain and avoided it for 2 years – nike – just do it
- Grow as an artist – this is to help me to relax and be creative.
- Grow in profits and be happy to pay the Tax man because my business account is in the black instead of the red.
Habits to Build in 2017
- Read at night – books, magazines and scientific studies – NO Computer work or emails in Bed.
- No electronics in the bedroom – charge phone and computer in the lounge room help with above habit.
So 2017 is looking very exciting and as always full on. What have you plan for this year – drop me a line or comment below – love to here your planes for the New Year.